February 12, 2012

cultivating my roots & feeling grounded

well, it's been a fabulous weekend. i spent my weekend in the city at a yoga workshop. we were learning the practice of anusara yoga. i'm feeling extremely grounded. it was a lovely experience. i challenged my body in many ways and know i will continue to feel shifts within myself, as my muscles, organs heart and mind continue to be nourished from this weekends practice. i enjoyed the anusara style of yoga. i feel like i am on a yoga taste test journey. trying out different flavors, to see what is the sweetest and most delicious practice for my mind, body and spirit, at this moment in life. each day is a new journey and i welcome it with open arms and an open heart. 

the teachings of the weekend continue to replay in my mind. and some of those poses my body just wasn't ready for continue to revisit my mind as well. being the stubborn one that i am, i get frustrated when i can't "master" a pose. letting go of this desire for perfection is something i'm working on. letting go. letting go. letting gooooo. patience. these are my intentions for my practice.
like all things in life. intentions change, sort of like the weather. and that's okay. 

letting life guide me, there's another!

bonsoir.



No comments:

Post a Comment

positive comments welcome!