June 04, 2012

sunshine

just a quick check-in. all is well over here on this monday. life is journeying on with it's ups and downs, as i near the end of another busy work year. my heart is aching for summer vacation and my mind is boiling over with blog post desires. lots of mindful chatter and longing to have some "quiet my mind" time so i can share moments with you. but for now, work calls. knowing i will soon be gifted with time to seek the quiet inside my mind, this is what strengthens me. well, that and the brilliance of the sun, the organic smells of earth (i've been spending lots of theraputic time in the gardens...more to come on that!) and the gorgeous sunrises in the morning, as i'm stirred from my precious slumber by two hungry cats.


sprouting leaves
warmth of sun
gracious 
skies
shine
sun 


while it's not visbily "sunny" outside in my part of the world today, i'm thankful for all the sunshine that is in my life. 
when you think beyond what's visible to you, it's amazing what sunshine we can find within and around ourselves.

where is the sun in your world today?

femme

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

positive comments welcome!